Executive Coordinator & Trustee Liaison
|Employer Name||The Nature Conservancy||Address||99 Bedford St.|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent||Address 2||Suite 500|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years||City||Boston|
Apply for this Job
The Executive Coordinator & Trustee Liaison provides high-level administrative support to the State Director and Assistant State Director which may include calendar management, correspondence, meeting planning/coordination, arranging travel and expense reporting. S/He manages the operations of the Board of Trustees and is responsible for all aspects of trustee meetings and events including planning, organizing, maintaining budgets, and coordinating/disseminating important information and meeting materials. S/He is also responsible for monitoring the Trustee Connect website, coordinating the on-boarding and orientation of new Trustees, planning and coordination of committee and strategy group meetings and other Board-related administrative and programmatic duties.
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 year experience or equivalent combination.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in MS Office, Word, Excel, and relationship management databases
• Project management skills. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Experience managing diverse activities to meet deadlines.
• Outstanding meeting planning and management skills.
• Experience “managing up” and proactively seeing needs and issues.
• Experience working with and communicating with a wide range of people with tact.
• Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation in written communication required.
Additional Knowledge and Skills Preferred posted on website.
Description of Benefits: Salary / Commissions / Bonuses / Other
For a full position description and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for Job #45877. Please include a resume and a cover letter. Posting closes at midnight on NOVEMBER 29, 2017.